3 bedroom | 2 bathroom (2 full, 0 half) | Cabin
Daily Rate:$119 - $1226 per night
Stay in our beautiful, newly updated cabin near Elkins!
✔ Awesome private hot tub
✔ 3 bedrooms with 3 queen beds and a sleeper chair to sleep up to 6 people.
✔ Perfect for small groups and family time!
✔ Professionally cleaned and sanitized
✔ Self Check- In
✔ 10 Minutes to Downtown Elkins
✔ 12 Minutes from the Elkins- Randolph Co. Regional Airport
What our guests love about our listing:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest. We OBSESS over cleanliness and ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and all linens and towels are bleached
- The cabin is right on the river, great for fishing or any other wildlife adventures you may have.
- Enough space to sleep 6 people in the home
- Beautifully decorated space designed by a local with unique furnishings and warm ambiance
- Easy self check-in via. secure door keypad
- We have working Wi- Fi at the cabin
- Free parking in the driveway and directly across the street.
What some of our guests do not love about our listing:
- The internet is satellite internet due to the location of the cabin. You may experience interruptions due to weather, and slower speeds than you'd expect in town.
- The fireplace is currently not functional. We are trying to get it working, but do not count on it for your stay. We do not include this in the amenities section either.
The Waterside Haven Cabin can sleep up to 6 people with 3 queen beds and a decent sized couch in the living room if you want a 7th spot.
- The cabin occupancy permits 6 overnight people.
- All beds complete with fresh sheets changed after every single guest.
Complimentary Wi- Fi and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with appliances such as a stove microwave and fridge along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
We do not have anybody on site 24/7, but we are always available through the platform you book on. We have tried to make your stay as seamless as possible to make things easier for both parties.
You have full and total access to the Cabin with a front private entrance during your stay. Feel free to stream shows as much as you like, play board games with the family or jump in your car/take an Uber to town!
Please treat the place with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
Please note that profiles with a lower review rating than 4 stars will not be allowed to book our property on an instant book basis and if for whatever reason the reservation confirms through the system, the reservation may be cancelled. For guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
|Setting & View|